WII FIT Stock Locator......

Banned 14 replies
Found 25th Apr 2008
Worth subscribing to if you want instant emails when stock found.

John Lewis currently have them.

14 Comments

There's stock in Morrisons in Strood, Kent

Original Poster Banned

Bump as the email subscription works for instant stock availability.

Original Poster Banned

currently in stock at

gamestation
john lewis
toys r us

You could also try this site as it generates a popup alert when stock is found - wii-consoles.co.uk/wii…asp

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

MY local Wooloworths have gotten rid of the gardening aisle and filled it full of wiifit boxes :w00t:

People are complaining that they are disappointed already over on nother thread. Wait a couple of weeks and see them for sale 2nd hand on here...?!

Original Poster Banned

Liddle ol' me;1969051

People are complaining that they are disappointed already over on nother … People are complaining that they are disappointed already over on nother thread. Wait a couple of weeks and see them for sale 2nd hand on here...?!

Doubt it when they can be sold for £100+ on ebay.

Now out of stock everywhere online so I reckon the price will just go up. Luckily my John Lewis order purchased yesterday has been despatched already

csiman;1975272

Doubt it when they can be sold for £100+ on ebay.Now out of stock … Doubt it when they can be sold for £100+ on ebay.Now out of stock everywhere online so I reckon the price will just go up. Luckily my John Lewis order purchased yesterday has been despatched already

Ok, a small wager then? I say we can get this at £59.99 or less in at least three retailers this time next month (27/05). How much are you prepared to lose? How about the loser has to post the winner a small surprise?!

Original Poster Banned

Liddle ol' me;1975337

Ok, a small wager then? I say we can get this at £59.99 or less in at … Ok, a small wager then? I say we can get this at £59.99 or less in at least three retailers this time next month (27/05). How much are you prepared to lose? How about the loser has to post the winner a small surprise?!

I am not talking about a month from now. I am referring to what they go for on ebay at the moment.

they currently seem to be going for an average of £110 plus P&P. Some numpty paid £165!

Still dont understand why some idiots bid so high on ebay. Currently watching an auction thats up to £123 - 190217743560

yet two auctions ending a bit earlier are still at £59.99 - 120253492554

DOH!

Original Poster Banned

thej;1975602

Reseved one at argos last night,had them in a few stores as well.

which stores would that be?

Liddle ol' me;1969051

People are complaining that they are disappointed already over on nother … People are complaining that they are disappointed already over on nother thread. Wait a couple of weeks and see them for sale 2nd hand on here...?!

We heard similar complaints about the Wii when that was launched. Some people are always going to be disappointed.

A word of advice regarding ebay, search for your town and then you can ge tit cheap(er) you can go pick up easily.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2543
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322850
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1334
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2340

See more discussions