Groups

Wii Fits leading up to Xmas

Is the time to buy now? Planning to buy a couple for presents for a family member and a friend.

Have Nintendo released any statements due to the recent shortages?

6 Comments

It will be the usual fiasco.

Yes, buy now. Why would you want to wait?

Original Poster

thesaint;3160877

Yes, buy now. Why would you want to wait?

Because I always leave my Xmas shopping till the last minute. :whistling:

It'll be madness again nearer to Christmas. I have to say, I was one of the desperate, trying to get hold of one a few months ago. since the hype has died down I realised I don't want one that badly. It's amazing what hype can do! My friend got it from fleabay, bought it for some silly amount of money, used it for a week or so, now it gathers dust. lol

i'd get it now if i were you, its still scarce as it is in some shops, it will only get worse as more people start their shopping

ChipSticks;3161028

It'll be madness again nearer to Christmas. I have to say, I was one of … It'll be madness again nearer to Christmas. I have to say, I was one of the desperate, trying to get hold of one a few months ago. since the hype has died down I realised I don't want one that badly. It's amazing what hype can do! My friend got it from fleabay, bought it for some silly amount of money, used it for a week or so, now it gathers dust. lol

I bought one months ago & it hasn't even been out of the box yet lol :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764178
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378

See more discussions