Found 13th Feb 2009
as per other thread now decided to get oh a wii game
he used to play GTA on the PS2 and Max Payne
any games you can recommend?
along similar lines?
thanks again!!!

13 Comments

Resident Evil on the Wii is great, my OH plays it a lot ( he's lucky I enjoy it too or he could be in trouble :giggle: )

Original Poster

was looking at this, seems to get reviews.
thanx

Not sure if there are a lot of game like GTA on the Wii, never been impressed with the choice of games!

Sonic & Mario at the Olympics is fun, as is Mario Kart. Does he like golf? Tiger Woods has a game out for the Wii

75kateb;4366381

was looking at this, seems to get reviews.thanx

It's a good game, and can be very addictive, I think he would like it

Original Poster

not really, was looing for something thats just for him if u know what i mean, he has said he didnt want a wii so i want a game to change his mind!!!!

75kateb;4366397

not really, was looing for something thats just for him if u know what i … not really, was looing for something thats just for him if u know what i mean, he has said he didnt want a wii so i want a game to change his mind!!!!

Then I think you should get resident Evil, think he will like it :thumbsup:

Why has no one mentioned "No More Heroes" yet?
great game and is a Wii exclusive aswell, very good fun and can be found cheap in most places.

Mike..

MikeBeaver;4366590

Why has no one mentioned "No More Heroes" yet?great game and is a Wii … Why has no one mentioned "No More Heroes" yet?great game and is a Wii exclusive aswell, very good fun and can be found cheap in most places.Mike..

Never heard of this game, might have to get it for OH, thanks Mike :thumbsup:

MikeBeaver;4366590

Why has no one mentioned "No More Heroes" yet?great game and is a Wii … Why has no one mentioned "No More Heroes" yet?great game and is a Wii exclusive aswell, very good fun and can be found cheap in most places.Mike..

Beat me to it!

That and Manhunt 2 are pretty much the only wii games I play now!

Supermod

No Wii collection is, in my opinion, complete without Super Mario Galaxy or Mario Kart. Galaxy is just truly amazing.

magicjay1986;4367046

No Wii collection is, in my opinion, complete without Super Mario Galaxy … No Wii collection is, in my opinion, complete without Super Mario Galaxy or Mario Kart. Galaxy is just truly amazing.

Really want Mario Galaxy, just waiting on a decent price

Supermod

munnski;4367889

Really want Mario Galaxy, just waiting on a decent price

It is worth every penny, I guarantee!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien618
    2. Wireless headphones11
    3. Driving anxiety.2429