EXPIRED

Wii game x factor

Hi can anyone tell me the best place to get this from, my son has just added it onto his santa list along with the other 500 gifts, i already have 2 mics so only need the game many thanks x

9 Comments

Cheapest I can see the solo edition (In Stock) is at Bee.com for £23.99
Direct Link
Edited by: "zeroHour2" 17th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Thankyou do you think ill get it by christmas if i order today ?

zeroHour2

Cheapest I can see the solo edition (In Stock) is at Bee.com for … Cheapest I can see the solo edition (In Stock) is at Bee.com for £23.99Direct Link

It is the Royal Mail that are letting people down with delivery times just now, i've ordered a few items from Bee.com and despite them being mainly low value bargains at 99p they were sent quickly and arrived in a day or two but using standard 1st class post.
They may send something more expensive by a different method, but if its by Royal Mail its a gamble ordering anything online for Christmas now.

got mine from HMV at Moorgate london x factor with mike

zeroHour2

It is the Royal Mail that are letting people down with delivery times … It is the Royal Mail that are letting people down with delivery times just now, i've ordered a few items from Bee.com and despite them being mainly low value bargains at 99p they were sent quickly and arrived in a day or two but using standard 1st class post.They may send something more expensive by a different method, but if its by Royal Mail its a gamble ordering anything online for Christmas now.

Its a gamble ordering any delivery before Xmas now!

Original Poster

Ok think i may need to buy from the shop and pay a little more, dont want him disapointed on christmas morning although im sure he will be grateful for the other things he asked for, thanks guys xxx

asda doing it instore for £17!! bought it for my neice on thursdday.
Edited by: "hankat" 19th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Asda today are £30 :-(

penandwol

Asda today are £30 :-(

Is that not for the game and the mic? I bought another one yesterday for my daughters xmas and it was still £17 but only the game no mic?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74044563
    2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
    3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions