wii games ???

hiyas anyone knowlegable in wii sport game?? can anyone tell me please if you can unlock new scenery and holes for golf and the bowling etc or is it basically your lot on the game my stepson is adamant you can unlock extra bits for golf at least?? may not be a mega important subject matter but i just beat my hubby in golf lol and want to do more !!! i know sad or wot lol anyway ta for any replies...

8 Comments

Banned

No im almost 100% sure you caznt unlock extra courses

Banned

I'm really disappointed with the whole wii, wii games and the wii fit, it's ****!

Original Poster

thanks for the info guess its time for a new game then lol anyone selling any games on the cheap lol xxx karen.

Banned

aww my little chappie loves his wii, he goes on it every day, and likes all the games so far, he wants a wii fot for xmas and animal crossing for his birthday

Banned

awww i know hun, but its what he wants, you cant tell a 6 yr old its cack, they have to se it for themselves

Banned

starsparkle2311;4571840

I know, that's why I bought it,(kiddy pressure) but seriously, big … I know, that's why I bought it,(kiddy pressure) but seriously, big regrets, it's useless

he loves it on the ds, to be fair all the games we got him he plays on, apart from sonic unleashed that got traded back in

Banned

starsparkle2311;4571870

woah sonic unleashed, say no more......................

gawd it was cack, thankfully got it when £15 and got trade in of £14

well you can train on wii sports
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmaticians2746
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927380
    3. word association Game74044578
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767438

See more discussions