wii games for 7 yr old

Banned
He has £10 to spend on a wii game, any reccomendations, all the ones he wants are alot dearer

14 Comments

i got space chimps on wii for £5 a few weeks ago. if you go here gamestracker.com/wii…htm you should be able to find some decent prices for games

Monster Trux Extreme Off-Road Edition (Wii) £6.77 at amazon new. Bully: Scholarship Edition (Wii) £7.95 at zavvi - i know the game is bully but it's more school like pranks than actual bullying and a good game - i'd let my 7 year old play it. Thrillville Off the Rails (Wii) for £5.99 at play - i love this game and spent ages making my rollercoasters etc but as i said - games tracker will give you the prices at the moment for games

Original Poster Banned

can you search this site by price?

We've just got back from ToysRus and my 8 yr old bought DeBlob for the Wii for £9.99. We saw it an hour earlier for £32.99 in Tesco so it was a real bargain. Should think it will be ok for a 7 yr old.

Original Poster Banned

KazzyD;5313527

We've just got back from ToysRus and my 8 yr old bought DeBlob for the … We've just got back from ToysRus and my 8 yr old bought DeBlob for the Wii for £9.99. We saw it an hour earlier for £32.99 in Tesco so it was a real bargain. Should think it will be ok for a 7 yr old.

just found bogof on amazon, only one qame for £10 and dont think he wants two the same - pmls

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5313581

they never do, always the way:)

pmsl will carry on the hunt :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5313603

I can't recommend any, tbh, other than de blob, I have the same problem, … I can't recommend any, tbh, other than de blob, I have the same problem, trying to get games for my 2.Haven't you got yours modded yet anyway?Worth doing:thumbsup:

OMG wouldnt know where to start, and doesnt that invalidate the waranty, got 2 yrs warranty thing on it

A lot of Disney Wii games are bogof at moment,don't know if any are tenner or less tho.

Banned

The wii fit games are cool
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Wii Family Games
Wii Carnival

Banned

btw, what are the games he wants, may be able to help you out on price

Original Poster Banned

sculpturatus;5313757

The wii fit games are coolWii SportsWii PlayWii Family GamesWii Carnival

got those already, he really doesnt need any more, but his £10 is burning a hole in his pocket - lol

Original Poster Banned

sculpturatus;5313767

btw, what are the games he wants, may be able to help you out on price

mario part 8, the new tennis one, the brain ones, the cooking ones, im not being a tight **** but he really has enough games thats why im not contributing to it

Banned

sassie;5313783

mario part 8, the new tennis one, the brain ones, the cooking ones, im … mario part 8, the new tennis one, the brain ones, the cooking ones, im not being a tight **** but he really has enough games thats why im not contributing to it

Mario Party 8 is £26, cant help you there
Wii Power Tennis is £17.91 asda-entertainment.co.uk/asd…uct
Big Brain Acadamy is only £14.26 coolshop.co.uk/cat…wii
Cooking Mama is only £14.46 coolshop.co.uk/cat…wii
Cooking Mama 2 is £17.89 sendit.com/sen…uct

Looks like mum has to help out a bit :thumbsup:

Guiness Book of World Records is good, and £10 at a few places at the moment

Lots of little games, and you get points every time you play one, which you use to buy more mini games. If he is no good at one then it doesnt matter because he can play a different one. Mad stuff like turkey plucking, more normal stuff like pulling a plane etc.

Up to 4 players at a time, but ok to play on your own
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Beds33
    2. What to do?????34
    3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
    4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions