Groups
    EXPIRED

WII HARDWARE IN WH SMITH

I have a gift card to use in WHSmith. Does anybody's nearby store have stock of one nunchuk and a power station or docking station? If so please reply as they can transfer the products between stores.

Thank You!!

6 Comments

Aldi are doing nunchucks for around the £8 mark, identical to the genuine ones.
    Bought one yesterday, working good.

esq3585;3701738

Aldi are doing nunchucks for around the £8 mark, identical to the genuine … Aldi are doing nunchucks for around the £8 mark, identical to the genuine ones.Bought one yesterday, working good.

He wants to buy them from WHSmith's tho... (gift card)

Yes you can transfer stuff from store to store,..

Tim

esq3585;3701738

Aldi are doing nunchucks for around the £8 mark, identical to the genuine … Aldi are doing nunchucks for around the £8 mark, identical to the genuine ones.Bought one yesterday, working good.

You can probably buy them from DealExtreme too..

Tim

Original Poster

Thank you for the info, it would be great to get them in whsmith though. If people could keep a lookout/ask I would be SO grateful!!

i had an email yesterday cancelling an DS order i had made in november as they were suppled by some part of woolies-so they might not have much in the way of 'entertainment' stock.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help guys- managed to get the nunchuk in smiths and the power station on amazon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed11
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA55
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?59
      4. Speccing a gaming pc415

See more discussions