Found 5th Feb 2009
I got a Wii just before xmas and have just found these scratch card things in the games. What are they???

1. Misc
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wii
12 Comments

They are points(or stars) cards, you need to register them on the ]Nintendo website to get credits that you can purchase games/merchandise.

They are laborious to change, and most people I guess don't bother with them.

Original Poster

thesaint;4289863

They are points(or stars) cards, you need to register them on the … They are points(or stars) cards, you need to register them on the ]Nintendo website to get credits that you can purchase games/merchandise.They are laborious to change, and most people I guess don't bother with them.

cheers, I dont think i will bother, let the OH have a look when he gets home and see what he thinks:thumbsup:

nessynoo01;4289889

cheers, I dont think i will bother, let the OH have a look when he gets … cheers, I dont think i will bother, let the OH have a look when he gets home and see what he thinks:thumbsup:

I just need a code for 50 stars then I can get some some points for online x x x

Original Poster

Angelstar;4289919

I just need a code for 50 stars then I can get some some points for … I just need a code for 50 stars then I can get some some points for online x x x

How do i know what each card has on it????

nessynoo01;4289927

How do i know what each card has on it????

When you type in the code it will tell you how many stars you get I had a cards that wouldn't work because my dad bought the same games and it wouldn't let me register them, it's so annoying

nessynoo01;4289889

cheers, I dont think i will bother, let the OH have a look when he gets … cheers, I dont think i will bother, let the OH have a look when he gets home and see what he thinks:thumbsup:

The merchandise is not really worth the effort, but its worth it for the wii points. Doesnt take long to register them and you could use them to pay for the internet channel on the wii or a game or something

kelly_o_fanatic;4291226

The merchandise is not really worth the effort, but its worth it for the … The merchandise is not really worth the effort, but its worth it for the wii points. Doesnt take long to register them and you could use them to pay for the internet channel on the wii or a game or something

have you got to pay to go online then :?

Does anyone have any they would like to give to me if there not using it? PLEEEEAAASEEEE

Angelstar;4291516

have you got to pay to go online then :?

You have to 'buy' the internet channel using wii points, which you can 'buy' with those codes. It is 500 points I think

It used to be free, but they changed it. Once you have it, you dont have to pay when you use it or anything

kelly_o_fanatic;4294461

You have to 'buy' the internet channel using wii points, which you can … You have to 'buy' the internet channel using wii points, which you can 'buy' with those codes. It is 500 points I thinkIt used to be free, but they changed it. Once you have it, you dont have to pay when you use it or anything

Thanks as my kids were playing mario kart online and I was panicking in case I got charged

register your wii for 500 points (and DS if you have one & any DS games too that have 24/7 or star points code in the box)
each game you register gets you 250 star points (wii fit gets you 350, I think)
not all games have these codes, only those licensed by nintendo
4000 star points gets you 1000 wii points - you have to link the two online & on your wii
all explained on nintendo.co.uk/NOE…jsp

Original Poster

J9STL;4296695

register your wii for 500 points (and DS if you have one & any DS games … register your wii for 500 points (and DS if you have one & any DS games too that have 24/7 or star points code in the box)each game you register gets you 250 star points (wii fit gets you 350, I think)not all games have these codes, only those licensed by nintendo4000 star points gets you 1000 wii points - you have to link the two online & on your wiiall explained on http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo/club_not_logged_in.jsp

Thanx for your help, repped
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769540
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21114
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247653
    4. Add one, leave one game54415457

See more discussions