Groups

wii help

i have homebrew and i know u can not update wii but i can not go on wii shop to use my points can any help in a way that i can use points and get wii ware games

12 Comments

Why do you need to use them if you have "homebrew"?

You have all the access to other content which has the same things if not more.

Banned

thought when you had homebrew you got everything

what is homebrew?

Original Poster

i want to play a couple of wii ware games which u can not download

Banned

bellabonkers;4970724

what is homebrew?

its modded

cookjackie;4970726

i want to play a couple of wii ware games which u can not download

Well its either or then, best thing would be to unlock the wii correctly update the firmware, then revert back.

Sure you can do this.

Original Poster

i didnt want to try that incase i broke the wii

Banned

give them me instead, dying to have space invaders

i modded my wii, then did a safe update to 3.3e which is supposed to allow you to access the new wii shop. though i have no points to test this.

I thought you could softmod the wii the zelda way when you have 3.3E?

masterruckus;4971635

I thought you could softmod the wii the zelda way when you have 3.3E?

You can do it with 3.3,and 3.4, but the OP already has it modded, and wants it on 4.0.
    It's possible to do so, but I can't find a user friendly guide to doing so.

thesaint;4971671

You can do it with 3.3,and 3.4, but the OP already has it modded, and … You can do it with 3.3,and 3.4, but the OP already has it modded, and wants it on 4.0.It's possible to do so, but I can't find a user friendly guide to doing so.

Thanks for that i have 3.3E and am getting zelda tommorrow just wanted to make sure Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764343
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…99
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147

See more discussions