Wii Help Needed Please.........................

9 replies
Found 24th Sep 2008
Hi, I am buy a Wii this week.
I got one for Xmas last year but sold it as didnt have that many good games out on it and got bored but nearly all games come out on it so decided to buy another one.
When i had it last year, Someone in a shop said i needed an adaptor so i could connect to internet on it. Is this true? If so where do I buy this from?
If not is it as simple as xbox / ps3 where you just plug ethernet cable in back?
Its just because I want to be able to play online with it so...................

Also Im getting a Wii Fit on Friday for £55.00 from Game so what other games can i buy that you use the Wii fit board to play?
Also any ideas of the best games out on it at the mo?
Also what other accessories shall i buy?

Sorry for all the questions but want to work out what to buy before i get the console. Thanks.

8 Comments

mine is wi fi through my router no adapter

if you have a wireless router you dont need anything to connect it to the internet as the wii have wifi built in, if not, you will have to get a usb wifi thing for the wii or a usb to ethernet plug to use with the wii

Original Poster

linw;3043025

mine is wi fi through my router no adapter

dean3988;3043047

if you have a wireless router you dont need anything to connect it to the … if you have a wireless router you dont need anything to connect it to the internet as the wii have wifi built in, if not, you will have to get a usb wifi thing for the wii or a usb to ethernet plug to use with the wii

thesaint;3043111

If you don't have wireless, you need one of … If you don't have wireless, you need one of these:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5926

Yes mine is Wireless, I have a bt homehub. So this means i dont need anything else - right?
Also anyone help with good games or other accessories i should buy.
Thanks all. Rep will be added later as so slow at mo!!

How did you manage to get a wii fit for £55 from game ?

Original Poster

milerclaire;3043928

How did you manage to get a wii fit for £55 from game ?

My brother is the manager of a Game store so he has saved me one and with his discount it will be £55. He got them in today. He got one for my sister last week (for my nephew for xmas) and he didnt think he would be able to get another but he got them in today and im going to collect on friday!! Well worth £55 wouldnt you say? Thanks

hollypinder;3044858

My brother is the manager of a Game store so he has saved me one and with … My brother is the manager of a Game store so he has saved me one and with his discount it will be £55. He got them in today. He got one for my sister last week (for my nephew for xmas) and he didnt think he would be able to get another but he got them in today and im going to collect on friday!! Well worth £55 wouldnt you say? Thanks

Would he not know about the wi-fi and good games?

Original Poster

thesaint;3045911

Would he not know about the wi-fi and good games?

Yes he probably would but im not seeing him til tomorrow so i thought it would be an idea to put on here. And also he could tell me what good games are out but i wanted peoples opinion. Obviously you have a problem with this, the thing is i dont understand why exactly. Whats you problem?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!11
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810995
    3. Did you know?3157
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    5. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661

See more discussions