Groups

wii injuries

anyone had got any funny injuries from there wii ??
    just wondered after i played hockey sat and my husband played football(for real not on wii) we played the wii for the rest of the weekend my arm hurts so bad i cant hold it above my head
    those things are so dangerous how i have not put it through the tv screen i dont know

9 Comments

Original Poster

how funny but did feel sorry for a couple of those kids

hana21

how funny but did feel sorry for a couple of those kids

Forget the kids, i feel sorry for the owner of this TV!!!

http://www.wiidamage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/wisconsin_tv__1.jpg

My nephew smacked me in the head playing tennis.. I've kept well away from the wii since then!!

JimyFloyd

Tell him not to be a retard!The wrist things are there for a reason - and … Tell him not to be a retard!The wrist things are there for a reason - and how people break them is beyond me and it tells you before everygame to put the wrist rope on. So no excuse...just idiots!

Yeeeeaaahhhhh....:?

He was using the strap... and the pad never left his hand.. it was a case of a bit too much enthusiasm mixed with me standing a little too close.

Also.. I'm sure that I'm not the only person here who objects to the term 'rxxxxd'.

Well it also says to leave plenty of space....

And I was referring to the smashed TV, walls or anything else that people have broken with the pads.

hmm u seem like a happy chappy dont ya

I've wacked my Girlfriend and a mate. It's easily done. Good fun though!

...Thankfully I haven't hurt my precious TV though! But I'm worried that my little boy or nephew might one day.

Brother in-law had a go at boxing - think he got a bit carried away pulled a muscle in shoulder..... he he.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?33
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1531
      3. Ditched Sky1722
      4. Could someone send me a usc code with unidays11

See more discussions