Groups

Wii Mario Kart Pre-order From ChoiceUK (Delivery Problems)

Just a heads up for anyone that pre-ordered Mario Kart with the extra steering wheel from ChoiceUK.

I've just called their customers services to make sure they were still sending mine as online order says incomplete still. They just advised that the extra steering wheels aren't due into them until Monday so they won't be posting these out until Monday/Tuesday She did say the standard without the extra wheel orders will be posted out though.

11 Comments

Cool, thanks for that info. My status with Choices UK is the same - so was wondering what was going on.

No doubt Monday or Tuesday will turn into Thursday or Friday etc etc.

I was wondering about this as well. I just received this from them:

Thank you for your recent pre-order for Mario Kart & 2 Official Steering … Thank you for your recent pre-order for Mario Kart & 2 Official Steering Wheel Controllers (Nintendo Wii). We would like to inform you that Nintendo has advised us of a delay in shipment of the additional steering wheel controllers from their European distribution centre. Stock is due in on Monday 14th April at which point your order will immediately be despatched to you.

just got the same message. Will be p'ed off it they start to delay more and more. Might as well get it on the high street!

If mine doesn't say shipped by the end of Monday it's getting cancelled.

£27 at a few supermarkets and £6.99 for the second wheel at Argos.

Cheers
    Simon

I got same email too.

I called up today and was told be dispatched today,thats what they told me last wk,but just logged in now,says awaiting dispatch.

Yep, "Awaiting Dispatch" here too.

Mine says "Awaiting dispatch" too but checked bank account and money has been taken phoned and spoke to Rachael and she said it will be dispatched today woohoo kids will be happy and i will have some peace this weekend.

Chaos

We would like to confirm that today* we despatched from your order ... … We would like to confirm that today* we despatched from your order ... Mario Kart & 2 Official Steering Wheel Controllers (Wii)

Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Mine arrived this morning :thumbsup:

Got mine too! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions