Groups

Wii memory card.

which is best memory card for the wii for homebrew one.

9 Comments

Pretty much any card should work - just need one big enough depending on what you want to use it for exactly.

Original Poster

you think a 64gb kingston one would be fine?

undertakeaap

you think a 64gb kingston one would be fine?

Yes, it should work fine as I've used a 64gb Kingston card before - you might need to format it to FAT32 (if it isn't already) before you start using it. Assuming you know what you're doing then you shouldn't have any problems.

Original Poster

bernardsfingers

Yes, it should work fine as I've used a 64gb Kingston card before - you … Yes, it should work fine as I've used a 64gb Kingston card before - you might need to format it to FAT32 (if it isn't already) before you start using it. Assuming you know what you're doing then you shouldn't have any problems.

​thanks your help

Original Poster

would a usb work or hard drive?

undertakeaap

would a usb work or hard drive?

Not sure if you mean usb memory stick - they should work but I tried using a 32gb stick before which didnt work so can't say for sure. You can use a hard drive - you just put the files on the drive instead of the SD card. Some homebrew apps might not read from the drive tho so you'd need to check compatibility.
    Edited by: "bernardsfingers" 15th Aug 2016

Original Poster

bernardsfingers

Not sure if you mean usb memory stick - they should work but I tried … Not sure if you mean usb memory stick - they should work but I tried using a 32gb stick before which didnt work so can't say for sure. You can use a hard drive - you just put the files on the drive instead of the SD card. Some homebrew apps might not read from the drive tho so you'd need to check compatibility.

​thanks

I've used a 64GB USB Stick just fine before, also used a 2GB SD Card in conjunction with a 250GB HDD.

Original Poster

can you suggest emulators like to load wii and gamecube games that a friend has backed up for u
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      3. Private Number Plate44
      4. Iptv1228

See more discussions