Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii mics - cheapest they are new?

I understand that more then one of these can be used with the HSM singing game on wii. Does anyone know where I can buy 2 mics cheap please - they need to be compatible with the game - assuming all wii mics are compatible with all wii games? Thanks very much

5 Comments

Amazon
    amazon.co.uk/CTA…1-4

Any usb mic can be used as long as the firmware as been updated, quote from a wii site.

Original Poster

snarff;6781056

Amazonhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/CTA-Karaoke-Microphone-Set-Nintendo/dp/B0011FPT4A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1257354252&sr=1-4Any usb mic can be used as long as the firmware as been updated, quote from a wii site.

sorry completely dense - what does that mean?

fairy;6781167

sorry completely dense - what does that mean?

usb.s are universal, and if you have got the newest firmware on your wii any usb mic should work.

I don,t need to explain the link,lol.:)

Think this is (by far) the best you will do.

£11.99 inc 2 mics (PS3)

hotukdeals.com/ite…al-

Then flog the game. Worth £5-10 all day long

The mics are available for £1 more on their own

hotukdeals.com/ite…nes

, that shows how good a deal it is. As previously stated, usb mics should work on wii and PS3

EDIT
    Might want to do some more research though, possibly they do not work:

These definitely DO NOT work on the Wii I'm afraid. Most Wii Games expect … These definitely DO NOT work on the Wii I'm afraid. Most Wii Games expect to see a Logitech microphone - I personally got a XBOX Guitar Hero World Tour mic from here as I knew it was the same mic as the one supplied with the disney sing it for Wii ...

Or sainsburys have the game + 1 mic for the wii for £10

hotukdeals.com/ite…ii-

Original Poster

bumping
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Import charges from USA33
      2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1115
      3. Aliexpress extra protection plan11
      4. Mayweather vs Mcgregor22