Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii Mod Chip (D2PRO)

I really have no idea where to look for a Wii Chip in the UK, as I'm useless
    I do know I want a solderless (clip on) chip, and have found the D2PRO which seems to get good reviews. The cheapest I can find it (pre soldered to a clip) is £49.95
    wii-repairs.com/osc…=56

Any better offers/chips? Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

Loads cheaper here matey [url]www.360upgrades.co.uk[/url]

Hes a really good guy, used him a few times

Direct link to D2ProV2 - 360upgrades.co.uk/ind…d=2 - £41.99

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

teambintip;2978851

Loads cheaper here matey ]www.360upgrades.co.ukHes a really good guy, … Loads cheaper here matey ]www.360upgrades.co.ukHes a really good guy, used him a few timesDirect link to D2ProV2 - http://www.360upgrades.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_2&products_id=2 - £41.99:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot for that. They are selling the V3 even cheaper!

I stumbled across ]this site, they do the Wii Key solderless for £24.99 & the D2pro for £44.99 both with free delivery - whats the difference ?

Ali

Original Poster

alictait;2982927

I stumbled across ]this site, they do the Wii Key solderless for £24.99 & … I stumbled across ]this site, they do the Wii Key solderless for £24.99 & the D2pro for £44.99 both with free delivery - whats the difference ?Ali

Wii Key only works with older Wii Consoles AFAIK. D2PRO and Wasabi work with all consoles.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions