Wii Modchip D2Pro or Wasabi ?

5 replies
Found 24th Jun 2008
I need help please, i've just bought myself a wii with a serial no LEH 190 and want to to get it modded, i need advice on this subject as i've been told by various websites that i need a D2Pro and others Wasabi, i would to get a chip with pre-soldered onto a wii-clip as i can't solder, any help is greatly appreciated.

5 Comments

For compatibility the best two in order are 1st D2Pro9v2, 2nd Wasabi2 as both currently work on all versions of the Wii console.

ive just googled it and looks simple enough where are you planning on getting the chip from?

Original Poster

redheap;2384103

ive just googled it and looks simple enough where are you planning on … ive just googled it and looks simple enough where are you planning on getting the chip from?

I've seen a D2Pro on the link below, but can't seem to find a Wasabi chip pre-soldered,

]http//co…=49

It surely can't be as easy as disassembling the Wii, clipping the chip into place and putting it back together again, can it ?

Original Poster

B u m p

I don't know if you've found what you're looking for yet, but I found the wasabi2 mod chip pre-soldered ]HERE.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass55
    3. Is this expensive?816
    4. Credit Card Debt Question...915

See more discussions