Groups

Wii Music: Don't fall for it!

A few places had touted Wii Music as the next great must have title for Xmas, implying it will sell out like Wii Fit etc.

However it has started getting horrid reviews like 5.0 from IGN. Avoid disappointing the kids and avoid this game.

8 Comments

Banned

I've played it and quite enjoyed it

I have it on pre-order, should be a good laugh for a little while and as it is only £30 I am sure I can afford to blow that on a little enjoyment.

Mike..

IGN is a hardcore site. Wii Music is for kids, not that much skill involved. It is still going to sell by the bucket load.

From your post, I'm guessing you've not played it? Doesn't seem right to warn people off a game, saying it's not very good, when you haven't even played it yourself?

:?

hodsey77;3247246

From your post, I'm guessing you've not played it? Doesn't seem right to … From your post, I'm guessing you've not played it? Doesn't seem right to warn people off a game, saying it's not very good, when you haven't even played it yourself?:?

here here :thumbsup:

Mike..

MikeBeaver;3248918

here here :thumbsup:Mike..

Hear hear

Original Poster

No I haven't played it but I know a lot of parents who will buy a game without playing it and a lot of children that have high expectations, I've actually read 5 different reviews but only linked to one. I gave people a warning no one said they had to listen :thumbsup:
    :

1up.com/do/…=44

I find this review interesting as they actually got a casual player from the staff to review a casual game.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions