Groups

wii online

just wondererd can anyone tell me, can you get wii games that you can play online with other game users like you can on the xbox 360 and the ps3. if so what games

7 Comments

Mario Strikers Charged is the only one that I have played online. Battallion Wars 2 and Smash Bros Brawl will both have online play, I'm not sure about any other current games.

Original Poster

cheers for that. wished they did call of duty 4 for the wii. think i'm going to get a 360 so i can play it. i only really like first person shooters

Actually, that reminds me, Medal of Honour: Heroes 2 (I think that's what it's called) has online multiplayer, and that's a first person shooter. But it won't compare to COD4, and the Wii online service is pretty shoddy compared to Xbox Live. It's definitely worth investing in a 360 if online multiplayer is your thing. COD4 online is spectacular!

Original Poster

never done it before but i like the idea and its something different. plus there are loads of games and cheap as well.

I think you should invest in a PS3 rather than 360... don't need to pay to play online

en.wikipedia.org/wik…mes if you look here it tells you all the ones that are online play and the ones due to be released thats going to be online play.

pikachu12;1520871

I think you should invest in a PS3 rather than 360... don't need to pay … I think you should invest in a PS3 rather than 360... don't need to pay to play online

Yeah but the controller sucks for FPS, and XBL>PSN.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 2:25pm Saturday 09/09)22
      2. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 International Giveaway!77
      3. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag99
      4. Win £25k with FPL Daily Comps55

See more discussions