Expired

Wii party and wii remote.

4 replies
Found 30th Nov 2010
I missed out the tesco deal a few days ago (and kicking myself now) and tesco entertainment is just advertising the item as "wii party" with a disclaimer beneath it saying may differ from illustration which leads me to believe its the solos game.

Went to currys with a voucher and had a very bad experience there, and it seems they've non in stock.

Any idea where I could get one of the sets for around the £30 mark?

Thank you.

4 Comments

Tesco entertainment in stock at £28

Original Poster

I've seen this but its just advertized as wii party, rather than wii party with wii remote, and the disclaimer has be a bit worried as well.

Has anyone ordered form there and verified it is the version that comes with the wii remote and not just the game?

Thank you.

Ive just been on the phone to tesco customer services. They have told that it definately comes with the remote. Also it is still on tesco direct at £28 inc remote.

teamhuw

I've seen this but its just advertized as wii party, rather than wii … I've seen this but its just advertized as wii party, rather than wii party with wii remote, and the disclaimer has be a bit worried as well.Has anyone ordered form there and verified it is the version that comes with the wii remote and not just the game?Thank you.

Original Poster

Thank you, i'll be ordering then!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera22
    2. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?54
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions