EXPIRED

Wii Play or Mario Kart - Anyone seen any fab prices? Or any other good games?

I've just taken delivery of my shiny new Wii & Wii Fit, but looking for some more games.

I think the best bet would be to get Wii Play first, just wondered if anyone had seen it super-cheap? Same goes for Marion Kart.

Also anything suitably for a nearly-4 yr old boy who really doesn't have the hang of the Wii yet!

Thanks!

6 Comments

this is a great site for finding cheapest games [url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url]

fskinner;3530294

this is a great site for finding cheapest games … this is a great site for finding cheapest games [url]www.find-games.co.uk[/url]

Wii play is cheapest around £29.99 but comes with extra Wii Remote @ Amazon
Same with Mario Kart, but with a Wii Wheel, extra wheel @ £7 also from Amazon

Check shopto.net as well (possible £2 voucher kicking about) or GAME, (£3 voucher)

you could get Mario Kart for £25 in tesco with the voucher in todays sun, or sundays news of the world, iit is £29.99 so to use the News on the world voucher you have to make that over £30 to sue it. the Sun voucher you only need to spend £25

Chuckles1001;3530562

you could get Mario Kart for £25 in tesco with the voucher in todays sun, … you could get Mario Kart for £25 in tesco with the voucher in todays sun, or sundays news of the world, iit is £29.99 so to use the News on the world voucher you have to make that over £30 to sue it. the Sun voucher you only need to spend £25

ha! can you use these vouchers on Games too!?

Disco;3530611

ha! can you use these vouchers on Games too!?

It says the voucher is for "Toys & Cloths" and does not say no on the voucher (which they norally do if you cant). The News of the World £5 off can def be used on video games to
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1619
    2. Iptv1228
    3. Music download79
    4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions