Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii play & Wii Nunchuck thread - disappeared????

Hi

I seem to remember reading a thread about getting the Wii play (plus additional remote) & Wii Nunchuck from The Hut.

It involved using the 10% discount available from The Hut and selling on the additional copies of Wii play to further reduce your overall cost of obtaining the additional controllers.

However, having searched HUKD, I now cannot find it anywhere and can't find the Nunchucks on The Hut's website anywhere (mis-spelling????).

If anyone knows what happened to it or can talk me through it again I would be most appreciative.

Also does anyone know of any offers out there for the racing wheel - am looking to have 4 of the remotes, nunchucks and wheels if at all possible - I understand that the Wii supports up to 4 players on certain games and as there are 2 adults & 4 kids in our family need as many to play at the same time as possible to prevent the invitable squabbling!!!!!!

6 Comments

Original Poster

Hi

just read it, then read your edit!!!

Thanks anyway. :thumbsup:

Banned

ukdangerous;2813203

Hijust read it, then read your edit!!!Thanks anyway. :thumbsup:

I want to find it for myself, cos I'm looking the the best price on a controller with nunchuck. Such a conthey dont sell them together

diva told me dealextreme do the nunchuks for £7.50,dont know if they do the rest of the stuf though

liddle was selling a couple of pairs other day dont know if he has sold them yet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      2. love affairs1547
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      4. Spotify Family Premium share614

See more discussions