Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii please....

I know this has been posted before but cant find the thread and I am hoping there mightbe something new about.

I desp NEED a wii, and want to buy it with the wii sports. Whats the best deal out there????

Ive found 279.99.

Is this good, can you do better?

Please help...

BIG

15 Comments

have you read this thread ]here

I think someone said they were in stock on Amazon today.

Original Poster

Thanks, I saw the amazon.de deal, but would be happier to get from UK.

Plus i want wii sports with it......

Anymore tips?

by the looks of the pictures of the link i gave you it says it includes wii-sports

Or you could try having a look in offline shops, availability may be low, but you may be lucky

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41whOdtUaYL._AA240_.jpg

i have one need to collect it from my home address in luton 179.99 new from argos with receipt

jordan

i have one need to collect it from my home address in luton 179.99 new … i have one need to collect it from my home address in luton 179.99 new from argos with receipt

Deal is that price delivered, do you accepted paypal?

you pay p+p and arange corrier

jordan

you pay p+p and arange corrier

thanks but i was being cruel, lol just sold one so wouldn't like another unless I can get it for £180 on the nose

Thanks anyway

How much would I get for a Wii, 2 Wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, base station, 2 powerpacks & about 20 games ?

quite a bit.

in stock at dixons as a bundle right now!

Sorry for the slightly off-topic question but is the Wii still supposedly hard to find? Down here in town they're everywhere... Game, HMV, Comet, Dixons, PC World, Woolworths all have the Wii + Wii Sports in stock for £200-220.

around here they are scarce u have to phone stores early in morning to see if any stock and get to the shop before the rush lol

snowbrow

in stock at dixons as a bundle right now!

then out of stock 8 mins later
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions