Found 8th Jul 2007
Well i looked through the Virtual Console today for the first time since around about February/March and found some games i like and would like to have

So where is the current cheapest place to get Wii points.

Thanks all :thumbsup:

1. Ask
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Wii
5 Comments

You can get 2000 at DVD.CO.UK for £13.99 - same price as Gameplay.com

4% Quidco with DVD.co.uk

Either 3% or 11% with gameplay (3% hardware 11% software not sure which points are classed as)

Original Poster

Thanks, as its 1000 points for £7.00 direct over the wii using the shop think it maybe best using that for speed.

I thought there was a big difference between buying the cards and buying them direct. Is that no longer the case?

Daz CPFC

Thanks, as its 1000 points for £7.00 direct over the wii using the shop … Thanks, as its 1000 points for £7.00 direct over the wii using the shop think it maybe best using that for speed.I thought there was a big difference between buying the cards and buying them direct. Is that no longer the case?

I have no idea hun - I dont use the wii for that purpose myself :friends:

You'll soon be able to swap your Nintendo VIP Stars for Wii Points, so get the console and all your Nintendo games registered at

nintendovip.com/

And you get five stars for every day you visit the site. The conversion rate probably wont be as high as 1:1, but every little helps.

Original Poster

Becksdawe

I have no idea hun - I dont use the wii for that purpose myself :friends:

No problem thanks for your help in the first post :thumbsup:

hansfeet

You'll soon be able to swap your Nintendo VIP Stars for Wii Points, so … You'll soon be able to swap your Nintendo VIP Stars for Wii Points, so get the console and all your Nintendo games registered at http://www.nintendovip.com/And you get five stars for every day you visit the site. The conversion rate probably wont be as high as 1:1, but every little helps.

I have indeed been collecting them up. Awaiting the day the convert them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    2. Whey protien621
    3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    4. Camera lens33

See more discussions