Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii points and Classic Controller

We eventually got our Wii connected to the internet last night so we now need the best deal on points and a classis controller.

Any help gratefully received.

4 Comments

Hey carol57

The cheapest for points that I know of presently is powerplaydirect.com. Firstly they have them in stock (many places don't) and secondly they are going for £13.49 delivered but with discount code BRINC1 you'll get 2000 points for £12.99.

As for the classic controller, edirectory.co.uk have them for £12.99 inc delivery. HMV do have them for £11.99 but they are out of stock.

Hope this helps and have fun with the Wii.

game had a deal in store for wii points, £7.99 if bought with anything else. not sure if its still running in the store.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help, I have got the points from Powerplay for £12.49 as I used the code Crawford which I found in the vouchers section and got a £1 off, also went through Quidco so another 4% so a good deal I think.

They are out of stock on the Game website and I am not going near a store but that was areally good price.

Thanks again

points offer is still on instore. Can buy 2 and they don't mind - £16 for 4000 should last a while. Classic controllers are £11.99 in virgin megastore instore - 10% off if you know a student or have their credit card.

Amazing crawford still is valid! Though they were joking when they said 18 month expiry! (it was my post)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944532
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1947
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller22

See more discussions