Groups

Wii Problem - Can You Help Please?

Got a wii fit for my bday and went to put the disc in but something was stopping it so after further questions and a kinda confession one of my children has put a tiny bit of blu tac in there!!! (wonderful)
    I tried to put the disc in again and i must of shifted it as the disc went in ok and ejected fine too but i'm too worried to use the wii now.

Will it be ok to use? Should i take the wii apart to see if i can get it out - is that easily done???

Thanks in advance xx

7 Comments

You need a trigram screwdriver.

I would get it out if it were mine. I have never opened a Wii, but look on youtube to see if it's an easy job, or get your bloke to do it if it's difficult.

Original Poster

Ok and i suppose a man with a tool box isnt going to have one of those is he???

I have a few guys in the family who are handy but i'm presuming a trigram screwdriver is a special one just for the wii

Thanks x

Though you'd probably void your warranty by opening it. Oh and the screws strip really easily so take your time if you go down that route.

I think it would be better taken out.

At leas it's not as bad as soggy milk soaked marmite sandwiches in a video. This was back when they were lots of money cost me £449.

And I don't even like marmite

They are really easy to open, you can get the screwdriver off ebay, Think i payed around £2 for mine

loobie;4884998

Ok and i suppose a man with a tool box isnt going to have one of those is … Ok and i suppose a man with a tool box isnt going to have one of those is he??? I have a few guys in the family who are handy but i'm presuming a trigram screwdriver is a special one just for the wii Thanks x

As far as I am aware, it's a tool just for Wii's and DS's.

Maybe a HUKD'er in your area has one?

Original Poster

Thanks guys - knew you would have answers for me!

I'm off out now but will check back later for anymore replies xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions