Groups

Wii Problem plz help

Just a quick question. My wii have been modified with wiikey some thing not shore, and a couple of days ago it stop taking copy disks, i think some thing wrong with Chip. if i take chip out will i be able to play original games. Because at the moment it dont play any.
    Where i can pick up another modded chip for Wii???
    Thank you

10 Comments

can't see why there would be any harm in taking the chip out if it is done properly

Original Poster

fwibble;2133205

can't see why there would be any harm in taking the chip out if it is … can't see why there would be any harm in taking the chip out if it is done properly

what u mean by properly, can I just unscro it? Or ther if a special way to take it out

I think you will find that the chip is solderd in with lots of wires going to lots of places on the boards nightmare to take out !!!!

snootin;2133362

I think you will find that the chip is solderd in with lots of wires … I think you will find that the chip is solderd in with lots of wires going to lots of places on the boards nightmare to take out !!!!

yup thats what I meant by properly, ie de-soldering the solder points where the chip is installed

Original Poster

so if i manage to take it out will my wii work??? thx
    Or there is some other problem that im not aver of???

who chipped your wii, did they give any guarantee with the service

Yes you would be better seeing some 1 who chips these units to ask them

Original Poster

snootin;2133589

Yes you would be better seeing some 1 who chips these units to ask them

heh i got this from ebay, if theres a website or some thing where i can find a instruction how to do that??? thx

There are places that can do all this for you... Try google.

tried the doctors ?, cranberry is meant to be good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions