Groups

Wii , ps3 move or xbox kinect

Hi

Just wondering what everyone thinks about the above. Its for my 7 year old for christmas, not sure which would be best. We already have a ps3 so was thinking about the move. So what have you got for your kids?

Any ideas?

12 Comments

If you already have a PS3 I would be thinking more towards the Wii regarding price and games, but xbox kinect does look good!
    Edited by: "RickT" 6th Oct 2010

Banned

Honestly the Kinect looks pretty good, with Kinectmals but you will be paying £100 + the console £180 which is about 120£ more than a wii

Original Poster

I am thinking more towards the wii because of the games. But kinect looks really good too!

Wii for that age and you can soft mod the wii very easily = free games.

Wii is outdated now. Most people that I know have sold their Wii or do not use them at all. Also the Wii looks horrible in HD TVs. Especially if they are over 40'

PS Move is like the new Wii so probably the way to go.

Kinect still early days so will have to wait and see

It would be best for you to buy the Move, especially as you have a PS3, so you would be getting the cheapest option, also the technology is better than the Wii and has a great game line up on the way.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your opinions

Just got the move ordered yesterday for the kids. Some good titles are on the horizon, its early days but looks very very good from the deoms ive seen (kids games and adult titles). There was some wizard demo i saw on youtube - that looked amazing.

PS3 Move Sorcery Demo
    Edited by: "Squelds" 6th Oct 2010

Huh

Banned

dcx_badass

The Wii by a long way, I know people go on about the graphics on the 360 … The Wii by a long way, I know people go on about the graphics on the 360 and PS3, but that's just because they have nothing else going for them and they need something to be able to argue/justify been a fanboy.Honestly seriously who buys games based on the graphics and if you did you wouldn't get a PS3/360 as the graphics on them both are absolute crap anyway.

WTF!

Never read so much crap in my life!

wii fanboy alert for sure - pretty sad tbh

csiman

WTF!Never read so much crap in my life!wii fanboy alert for sure - pretty … WTF!Never read so much crap in my life!wii fanboy alert for sure - pretty sad tbh

Yeah i thought Wii fanboys stopped bothering years ago

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, think I am going to go for the move.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      4. What do these 2 men have in common69

See more discussions