Wii question regarding Wii points...

Supermod 6 replies
Found 20th Jul 2008
I have Wii points on my PC for my DS. I linked my account with my Wii yesterday. Will my points transfer onto it and usually how long does this take?

1. Misc
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wii
6 Comments

Is it Wii points or nintendo stars you have? i thought i had points but had stars then had to exchange them for points then they showed up straight away

Original Poster Supermod

united002;2567486

Is it Wii points or nintendo stars you have? i thought i had points but … Is it Wii points or nintendo stars you have? i thought i had points but had stars then had to exchange them for points then they showed up straight away

I will go and have a look...will come back to confirm.

Original Poster Supermod

magicjay1986;2567506

I will go and have a look...will come back to confirm.

united002;2567486

Is it Wii points or nintendo stars you have? i thought i had points but … Is it Wii points or nintendo stars you have? i thought i had points but had stars then had to exchange them for points then they showed up straight away

You were right.
Not a very good "exchange rate" though!!

no i was a bit gutted when i saw the rate!!

Original Poster Supermod

dcx_badass;2567555

I was a bit gutted when I got an email from nintendo saying 1st of july … I was a bit gutted when I got an email from nintendo saying 1st of july we wipe all points older than a year, so twice a week for 3 months i tried to swap them for wii points, yet none were ever available I lost 3500.

Thats awful.
I built my hopes up yesterday thinking I had 3000 points...but they were only stars :x

they are usually available around 10am each morning.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions