Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii remote and nunchuk

I am looking for a good deal for a Wii remote and nunchuk.
    Do you know where i can get these cheap?

6 Comments

i just bought my remote and nunchuck from ebay for £12. the only thing it was coming from hong kong so it was a bit of wait. But i didnt mind to wait as i wasnt in a hurry for them. Its been the cheapest ive seen so far.

try deal xtreme and price angels good prices on there just have too wait for a while for goods too be shipped too you hope this helps.....

yes dx £12 as well

i agree e-bay it may be slighty more than the £12 but uk sellers have them so 2-4 day delivery they have black or white got one for my parents and it is great

must agree EBAY from hong kong is the way to go, I got motion plus's for £6, nunchucks for £8, and wii motes for £15

Original Poster

Highway72;8073941

must agree EBAY from hong kong is the way to go, I got motion plus's for … must agree EBAY from hong kong is the way to go, I got motion plus's for £6, nunchucks for £8, and wii motes for £15

Is it good quality stuff?
    Calibrated and accurete as the the orginal wiimotes?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1217
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876400
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671412
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174

See more discussions