Expired

Wii remote charging unit wanted

2 replies
Found 17th Oct 2009
Does anybody know anywhere that has good quality twin charging units at a reasonable price? One of the battery packs in mine will no longer charge.
Thank's in advance.

2 Comments

Banned

I wouldn't bother, these charging units tend to wear the battery units down quicker than normal charging.

I got one of the decent high capacity rechargeable battery packs and a wall plug-in charging unit, costs about the same and the batteries last way longer

argos.co.uk/web…%3E

Oh btw, these charge from the wii console themselves, so you can never turn the unit off, this has had reported problems before where the unit being on permanently has overheated.

But if you do want one, here ya go

play.com/Gam…tml

Original Poster

sculpturatus;6601672

I wouldn't bother, these charging units tend to wear the battery units … I wouldn't bother, these charging units tend to wear the battery units down quicker than normal charging.I got one of the decent high capacity rechargeable battery packs and a wall plug-in charging unit, costs about the same and the batteries last way longerhttp://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=9800809&Submit=GO+%3EOh btw, these charge from the wii console themselves, so you can never turn the unit off, this has had reported problems before where the unit being on permanently has overheated.But if you do want one, here ya gohttp://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3385903/Wii-Remote-Charging-Stand/Product.html

Cheers for that, have got plenty of 2100 and 2500 rechargeables, but wanted to go the other route, like I said have used a charging unit for over a year with no probs then suddenly 1 wont hold charge, although the charge is going through to it. Thank's for your help and rep added:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769662
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247681
    3. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74574
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3358

See more discussions