Groups

Wii repair advice - PC/ (the / means and/or) Router Advice

My nephew has a wii, it is one of the first release models, and it has the problem where it won't read dual layer discs, I tweaked the laser to the suggested amount, it reads them now on occasion but will beep apparently whilst playing games.

So I'm looking for a replacement wii drive, not overly knowledgeable on the wii repair side of things, but i'm guessing any wii replacement drive should do the trick.

I also don't know the cheapest place to get the drive replacement from, looking for UK sellers really unless there is a dramatic price difference from hong kong.

I've seen these drives at umodfo.com at an ok price around £53 delivered (still a bit steep though).

two birds with one stone

My mate has a Netgear DBG111G
    Did tell him to leach but he's too goody two shoes lol

now again only guessing but if 2 devices can't find his router but can find others in the area, would this mean that his netgear is faulty?

3 Comments

Original Poster

any ideas

Drives on wii are very common to fail mate. Most wii games fit on standard dvd's?

Original Poster

aye so any wii drive then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions