Wii sale advice wanted please

Banned 5 replies
Found 24th Jul 2008
I have a modded Wii - bought from the internet - only problem is though that they didn't tell me what modchip it was, and didn't seem to know when i emailed to ask! So I opened up the Wii to check myself, and after i had put it all back together again, the controller wouldn't connect to the console, and there was no video or sound on the tele...so i presume i must have knocked/broke something on the motherboard...

It is a PAL UK Wii, and would come with everything you would get when you buy it from the shop...apart from its modded.....

How much do you think people would pay for this or would any of you be interested etc?

If i listed it on here what should the asking price be?

Thanks a lot for any help

1. Misc
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Wii
4 Comments

If you send it to Ghostfitter - can send you his details - he will repair it - I got him to do my sisters Jap one when it broke and he gives 6 months warranty...really nice, helpful guy...think it needs a new board....as the the mote, have you tried re-syncing it?

Original Poster Banned

Yes please would be very grateful if you could PM the details :thumbsup:

Didn't think about re-syncing it, will try that in the morning - rep left

Original Poster Banned

Anyone else have an idea of how much I could sell it for if i decided it wasn't worth/ couldn't be bothered getting it replaced?

St.JNR;2593871

Didn't think about re-syncing it, will try that in the morning - rep left … Didn't think about re-syncing it, will try that in the morning - rep left

Would think re-synching will sort it if everything else works. When you take it to bits you take the battery out and I am pretty sure this (and removing the power supply) will mean you have to resynch. I know I did after I took mine to bits.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions