Found 4th Jul 2007
Hi,

Me and her indoors have decided to buy a Wii,but I'm after the best price I can get.

I'm wanting:

The Wii console with Wii Sports
2xnunchucks and 2xremotes (one for me, one for her, geddit?)
1xCharger thingy ma bob for the above so I don't keep using batteries
1xComponent cable.

I'm wanting only official Nintendo kit really.

Any ideas on where to go?

1. Ask
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Wii
11 Comments

You going need buy extra nunchuck and remotes seperately as you don't get a pack with 2 of each in.I'm sure someone will post up best price for one,if they are in stock at all still a little hard to get hold of really.

Cheapest instock remote I could find was ]£27.99 at DVD.co.uk

Been a long day - would have looked further for you but rather tired

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/HUKD/untitled.jpg

For £42.10, you get Wii Controller, Nunchuck & Power Station [SIZE="1"](this is on the condition you haven't used these codes before)[/SIZE]

£23.50 voucher - ZQ055[SIZE="1"] (As you can see, I have already used it!)[/SIZE]
10% voucher XX277

Hope this helps you! :thumbsup:

That's a great deal and no doubt would be perfect, only you don't seem to have mentioned which website you were using and it doesn't appear on the screeny. Forgive me if 'm missing something!

Duff

Duffman

That's a great deal and no doubt would be perfect, only you don't seem to … That's a great deal and no doubt would be perfect, only you don't seem to have mentioned which website you were using and it doesn't appear on the screeny. Forgive me if 'm missing something!Duff

Apologies :oops:

I did have a post before mine with the info thinking I didn't need it, but deleted it.
Anyway, my deal was from [url]www.littlewoodsdirect.co.uk[/url] :thumbsup:

You may get it cheaper if a new customer, but dont hold me to that!

Original Poster

I've been told that if I buy a game, "wii games" or "wii play" I think it is called, I get a free remote with that, so may get that then just need to nunchuck.

Yea, Wii Play comes with a Wiimote. You could get that on Littlewoods instead of just the Wiimote.

Original Poster

I can't use littlewoods as they use HDNL as their couriers.

I've got one from Tesco, one of my local ones saved me their last one, and I went with a mate who works for them so I could get his 10% off. £179.99 for the wii sports pack and£34.99 for the wii play, then take the 10% off.

Good deal methinks.

neilmonk

I can't use littlewoods as they use HDNL as their couriers.I've got one … I can't use littlewoods as they use HDNL as their couriers.I've got one from Tesco, one of my local ones saved me their last one, and I went with a mate who works for them so I could get his 10% off. £179.99 for the wii sports pack and£34.99 for the wii play, then take the 10% off.Good deal methinks.

Do you not like their couriers??:?

Original Poster

Not one bit.

birdyboyuk

For £42.10, you get Wii Controller, Nunchuck & Power Station … For £42.10, you get Wii Controller, Nunchuck & Power Station [SIZE="1"](this is on the condition you haven't used these codes before)[/SIZE]£23.50 voucher - ZQ055[SIZE="1"] (As you can see, I have already used it!)[/SIZE]10% voucher XX277Hope this helps you! :thumbsup:

Cheers for this mate, used these to get Wii Play and Mario Strikers for £46!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)94191
    2. Add one, leave one game54315393
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322827
    4. word association Game74244872

See more discussions