Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii shooters :D

Hey all,
    Could someone recommend me some good shooters for the Nintendo wii. I've got resident evil 4, its a great game. But I've almost completed it. I noticed the game House of the dead is coming out soon. I've ordered a wii zapper from amazon.co.uk but its out of stock, I'm not going to cancel it but could someone kindly recommend me where to buy a cheap second wiimote, and a light gun thing like that venom gun thing ( sorry for not being specific as I'm fairly new to the wii).

Also, if I could be so bold. Could someone recommend me some other good cheap non shooter games.

Thanks for all help.

6 Comments

Banned

medel of honour 2

it great and you can play on line my score -25 ish

oh and for other games - shopto.com/pag…WII Pro Evo is a must for anyone

Ghost Squad is pretty good, graphics are not the best but the game play is most excellent :

Mike..

Hello. Have you played Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles on the WII? Its not everyone's cup of tea, but I brought it the other day and its not that bad.
    play.com/Gam…EHD
    Not the cheapest, but its in stock. (best price is £27.49 from choicesUK).
    You can get the WII zapper with links crossbow training from your local argos if they have it in stock.
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    WII Remote here for £25.99 & P&P
    dvd.co.uk/GHw…gsp
    Argos have them for £29.99 in local stores
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

Thanks for all the links. unfortunately argos doesn't have the wii mote or zapper on stock where I live :(. I think ill just wait on amazon getting them.

I've ordered call of duty 3 for the wii, I'm hoping that it will be good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions