Groups
    EXPIRED

wii sports disc

My lovely children have scratched my wii sports disc that came with my console. Nintendo cs wnat to charge me £28 to replace this. Can anyone help with a cheaper option. Thanks

5 Comments

cex - cex.co.uk, oh just looked on there and its £15! Try flea bay

if its not to badly scratched take it in to game and they will fix it for £2.99 worth a shot?

You could try Game or HMV, they have a disc repair service for a couple of quid. If its too far gone tho then the kids have to go. :whistling:

StevenA2000_uk;3277038

You could try Game or HMV, they have a disc repair service for a couple … You could try Game or HMV, they have a disc repair service for a couple of quid. If its too far gone tho then the kids have to go. :whistling:

Agreed. Put them up a chimney and they can earn the cash to get you a new one!

Original Poster

Thanks for your help. Didn't know Game could fix so I'll try them. Very interested in putting kids up the chimney though- specially as start of half term!! Selling kids?! they would probably be returned for full refund!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1436
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114441
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767105
      4. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1021

See more discussions