Wii star points - can you register more than one copy of a game on your account?

As I've stated I had two slips in my Mario Galaxy box and want to register both. Just need to know whether I can and if not, will I void the extra one if I try.

Otherwise anyone got a code they'd like to swap?

5 Comments

no you cant

Original Poster

Thought not will have to see if someone is up to trade.

Is there anything to stop me setting up anyother account and cashing the SMG voucher on that? Can you have more than 1 account per console?

I would say you can, I got the same with Harvest Moon on the DS and both codes went through.

Banned

i had two for the same and it wouldnt go through

Biscuitman;1475905

Thought not will have to see if someone is up to trade.Is there anything … Thought not will have to see if someone is up to trade.Is there anything to stop me setting up anyother account and cashing the SMG voucher on that? Can you have more than 1 account per console?

You can definitely set up more that one account - if you have a Wii, only one can link to that though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764229
    4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions