Wii U

Posted 22nd Nov
Looking to buy a Wii U and wanted some advice on best place to buy / typical price and is it worth getting it with the screen controller as I notice a lot are advertised without - I.e. does it drastically impact the experience not having it... thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
CEX is the best place to buy one, you'll ge a 2 year warranty as well. The gamepad, which is a controller with a touch-screen in it, is *essential* for using the system, don't even think about buying one without it. I think that it's a little odd that Music Magpie sell ones without the gamepad seeing as it's vital to get the system up and running. I could imagine there being some upset kids on christmas morning who open one to find it's just a block they can't do anything with.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 22nd Nov
The screen controller is basically the wii u, you cant use it without it
Thanks all for the info on the controller I thought this maybe the case but did wonder when so many are being offered without it! I usually buy from CeX so that’s where we will go :-)
indywooda22/11/2019 16:47

Thanks all for the info on the controller I thought this maybe the case …Thanks all for the info on the controller I thought this maybe the case but did wonder when so many are being offered without it! I usually buy from CeX so that’s where we will go :-)

Are you sure they're Wii U consoles being offered without the game pad, and not the previous Wii console?
BuzzDuraband22/11/2019 17:57

Are you sure they're Wii U consoles being offered without the game pad, …Are you sure they're Wii U consoles being offered without the game pad, and not the previous Wii console?

Yeah def. Wii U ones
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions