Groups

Wii U - Black Friday?

Does anyone think the Wii U will be in any of the black Friday deals?
    I'm getting one for my sons Xmas and will be hoping to pick up a good bundle!

14 Comments

Probably will

I would say yes especially with rumors of it being discontinued and switch out in march

voyager123

I would say yes especially with rumors of it being discontinued and … I would say yes especially with rumors of it being discontinued and switch out in march

Wii U production has now ended

Anyone know when it's Black Friday ? Thanks

25th november

snap, also want 1... but for myself! Dying to play Super Mario Maker haha, never gets boring with the amount of levels people have made!

Original Poster

prynolfc

snap, also want 1... but for myself! Dying to play Super Mario Maker … snap, also want 1... but for myself! Dying to play Super Mario Maker haha, never gets boring with the amount of levels people have made!

I take it you can play the user created levels then and don't have to create ones?

Original Poster

voyager123

I would say yes especially with rumors of it being discontinued and … I would say yes especially with rumors of it being discontinued and switch out in march

Yeh I did think that the new Nintendo console may affect the price of the Wii U.

jco83

Wii U production has now ended

​no it hasn't

ely1505

25th november

Thank you

Banned

It ended end of October

surfinbird

I take it you can play the user created levels then and don't have to … I take it you can play the user created levels then and don't have to create ones?

​yes exactly, don't have to bother making any levels if you don't want to, the title is mis-leading but it's a fantastic game if you filter the crap levels out

Banned

There's a good chance it will.

mhance1

​no it hasn't

It has. Do your research.

Spasho

There's a good chance it will.It has. Do your research.

​yes it has now. after my comment was posted idiot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1751
      2. What would be HELL to you?1415
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287

See more discussions