[Wii U] Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Party 10 & Pikmin 3 join the Nintendo Selects line up

Editor 13 replies
Found 16th Aug 2016
Just look at that line up! Scheduled for release on 30th September.

It couldn't have been any better than this, could it?

13 Comments

Original Poster Editor

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp90MZYWIAAp5it.jpg

I'm going to be all over reduced price Super Mario 3D World!

Sweet, been waiting for a cheap Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

yarkiebrown

Sweet, been waiting for a cheap Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Me too! Probably pick up sll four of these.

What price will that make them?

I sold mario 3d world to game when they were offering double trade in value, always planned to rebuy it when the price drops

delusion

What price will that make them? I sold mario 3d world to game when they … What price will that make them? I sold mario 3d world to game when they were offering double trade in value, always planned to rebuy it when the price drops

​RRP of £19.99 but inevitably we'll get down to around £15 pretty quickly.

Shame I own pikmin 3, Mario 3d world's already. But will probably grab captain toad. Might give me a reason to use the dust collecting again.

No idea how good mario party 10 is.

Nice! Already have Mario 3D World. Would love to get Mario Party but don't have anyone to play with so it's a shame it doesn't have online play. Captain Toad would be tempting! One of the games I wanted to try but never got to. Not sure about Pikmin 3 as I never played a Pikmin before so it's hard to tell if it will be my thing

I might purchase Mario Party 10.

Oh no, no, wait a moment, I don't have people who come round often enough to play it with to make it entertaining.

Why didn't they create an online option?

http://i64.tinypic.com/pln54.png[/img]

Cheers for the heads-up Buzz. Nice one.

Nice. Wanted Captain Toad for a while.

In it for Pikmin 3. Got or played all else C'mon Base.com!
Edited by: "F.D" 16th Aug 2016

Bashstreet

I might purchase Mario Party 10. Oh no, no, wait a moment, I don't have … I might purchase Mario Party 10. Oh no, no, wait a moment, I don't have people who come round often enough to play it with to make it entertaining. Why didn't they create an online option?[/img]

Just go to your local public toilets and write on the wall ORGY then a date and time and your address.

Then when they turn up inform them it's an orgy of Nintendo gaming.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions