Groups

Wii U Console 8GB White - Unboxed £99.99 @ Grainger games

Not really willing to submit this as a deal but I thought I'd mention this for people looking to get a wii u to play nintendo exclusives and the new zelda. Seems to be by far the cheapest for a wii u console.

8 Comments

Good find, cheapest Wii U I've seen in a while.
    Virtual heat added!

Original Poster

Ninbox4

Good find, cheapest Wii U I've seen in a while. Virtual heat added!

Thanks, if this was an actual deal though it would be in the negative hundreds though

Well found!

Original Poster

Ninbox4

Good find, cheapest Wii U I've seen in a while. Virtual heat added!

Oh yeah also im not sure on this but i assume those 10% off prewonded stuff codes works on this as well. You could purchase a cheap thing for about £1.50 and use the code on this i think.

Yeah it's a good deal. I bought a used Premium from CEX last week but they've raised the price by £10 to £135 since.
    This is good if you already have a USB drive though

I'm really tempted by this. Anyone had experience with used unboxed consoles from GG? I want to get a Wii U before it goes extinct, but it's hard to tell if retailers will reduce the price of new ones anytime soon.

Not sure how long the guarantee is. Think it's only 6 months in store with Granger. CEX give a 2 year guarantee. You don't want that pad to go faulty.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions