Groups

Wii U through Flubit - Worth the Risk?

Been offered a Wii U Super Mario and Luigi through Flubit for £208. Obviously I know it's worth at that price but buying it through Flubit?

I've bought before and had no trouble but is it worth doing or not?

8 Comments

I've used Flubit several times now without any problems so why not.

I've also used flubit many times without issue, check who the retailer selling it you is in the offer and look up their reputation =]

Do it!

Flubit is the dogs b's!

Original Poster

Evouk

I've used Flubit several times now without any problems so why not.

I do tell a lie as I've had to chase orders not being dispatched but apart from that I've had no trouble at all. How would warranty fair though?

coerce86

I've also used flubit many times without issue, check who the retailer … I've also used flubit many times without issue, check who the retailer selling it you is in the offer and look up their reputation =]

It's been offered through Fireworks Direct.

HeHateMe

Do it! :)Flubit is the dogs b's!

Flubit is great but it's the value I'm more worried about. If it was with PayPal I would be on it like a tramp on chips but it's through bloody debit card
    Edited by: "M0nk3h" 28th Dec 2014

Fireworks Direct is owned by flubit its there supplier account/ company.

Protoype

Fireworks Direct is owned by flubit its there supplier account/ company.

Fireworks direct normally orders straight from Amazon everytime I've ordered, only thing which can happen occasionally is they leave the fireworks direct ceo's name on the account (so the parcel may arrive in someone else's name now and then!)

been using it since it started. got a few good deals from them. usually nothing lower than 10%. recommended.

They cancelled one of my orders after a deal had been done (supplier ran out of stock)
    and said toad treasure tracker wasn't due to be released until march, so I cancelled that.
    for games they aren't to bad but I don't think I would buy a £208 item with them, just in case they cancel it and the deal you found in the first place has sold out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2160
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767226
      3. Spotify Family Premium share510
      4. love affairs1015

See more discussions