Groups

Wii USB loader Help!

Morning all
    Ive got a new 320gb hard drive coming tommorow!
    So looking to install the USB loader via my SD card today
    I already have the homebrew channel, but only because the wii I bought already had it installed!
    So can anbody help me or show me a guide of what to do?
    Thanks
    Jack!

12 Comments

Hi there, R u talking about running legally backed up games that you already own? Im sure you are so ill help. I have the files needed and am in the process of uploading them to letitbit. When done i will PM you the link and password.
    I dont take any responsibility for the files! I did not create them and you use at your own risk. Just read the nfo and you should be good.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

slimbutdim;5237456

Hi there, R u talking about running legally backed up games that you … Hi there, R u talking about running legally backed up games that you already own? Im sure you are so ill help. I have the files needed and am in the process of uploading them to letitbit. When done i will PM you the link and password. I dont take any responsibility for the files! I did not create them and you use at your own risk. Just read the nfo and you should be good.:thumbsup:

Cheers!

Can you run games from the Hard Drive then? I owuld not mind knowing how to if you can
    I have got Homebrew channel and backup loader & the program to copy my OWN games over wireless to my PC, but I just make backups and play them off Disc so a way of playing them from a Hard Drive or over the Wireless would be great

If someone can help

Why do people get such big hard drives for the Wii?

Chuckles1001;5237696

Can you run games from the Hard Drive then? I owuld not mind knowing how … Can you run games from the Hard Drive then? I owuld not mind knowing how to if you can :)I have got Homebrew channel and backup loader & the program to copy my OWN games over wireless to my PC, but I just make backups and play them off Disc so a way of playing them from a Hard Drive or over the Wireless would be great :)If someone can help

See gba.temp. It's been available for a few weeks.

Original Poster

thesaint;5237721

Why do people get such big hard drives for the Wii?See gba.temp. It's … Why do people get such big hard drives for the Wii?See gba.temp. It's been available for a few weeks.

Well the one I have at the moment is 250gb, but ive filled that with music films etc, so i figured I might as well use that, and use my new 320 for music films etc!

spikeyjacko;5237896

Well the one I have at the moment is 250gb, but ive filled that with … Well the one I have at the moment is 250gb, but ive filled that with music films etc, so i figured I might as well use that, and use my new 320 for music films etc!

The games are stripped to a relatively tiny size for the USB loader.

Original Poster

thesaint;5237925

Yes I know, but I might as well keep my 250gb!

spikeyjako your inbox is full cant PM you

thesaint;5237925

Not all of them. Iso size when loaded onto WBFS drive is roughly what you would get from a scrubbed iso after compressing it. There are games that will only loose 100mb or so.

thesaint;5237721

Why do people get such big hard drives for the Wii?See gba.temp. It's … Why do people get such big hard drives for the Wii?See gba.temp. It's been available for a few weeks.

Hi, Can you tell me what I am looking for on GBA temp I have not been on there for about 4 months? thanks

Thanks Slimbutdim too

Chuckles1001;5239129

Hi, Can you tell me what I am looking for on GBA temp I have not been on … Hi, Can you tell me what I am looking for on GBA temp I have not been on there for about 4 months? thanksThanks Slimbutdim too

I don't know which one to point you to, when it 1st came out, there were a few threads that were constantly at the top.

I haven't done it myself, as it seemed a bit tricky as it was changing daily.

gbatemp.net/ind…108
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions