Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii Wheel Anywhere In Stock? - From High Street Stores?

Argos is the shop that comes to my head first and all stores out of stock.

I'm from Leicester, anyone know where I can get a Wii Wheel for £6.99 (as priced in Argos)?

12 Comments

try argos every now and again, i reserved three there, only needed two, but was going to sell one on ebay, would part one to you for cheap if you like, as i no how hard it is to get one! cheers, danny.

Original Poster

I aint paying a penny for six digits, thank you

hey! thats not how i work pal! i would never do that sor of thing, im on about selling you an actual wheel for the retail plus postage, which around 2.00 i think? up to you, you cheeky so n so :P :O lol

Original Poster

lol.. i str8 away assumed you were sellin me a reservation code! sorry bout that, gettin d mario kart 2moro so wud prefer pickin up d wii wheel locally, come home n have a challenge

thanks 4 the offer well

lmao! its alryt matey! hope you get a copy of the great game :P

Dixons have it for £7.98

Original Poster

Will have to ring around before I pop into town to get Mario Kart, thanks for the help ppl

Original Poster

bump

still aint had any luck finding one, anyone know of any stores they've seen that had the Wii Wheel in stock?

gamestation m8

Banned

my mate got his for £4.99 at argos instore

Original Poster

£4.99?, seen it on argos site for £6.99 but cant find any in stock

Banned

ninj4z;2266504

£4.99?, seen it on argos site for £6.99 but cant find any in stock

try instore the next time you pop out , has a red circle price sticker with £4.99 in white writing , i'm going shopping on wednesday so i'll pop in and have a proper look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service49
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.33
      3. connect tablet23
      4. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?55

See more discussions