Groups
    EXPIRED

Wii+ Wii fit best deal now

Hi

Any X Mas eve/ boxing days deals on Wii/ Wii+ Wii fit any one knows ??

has to be in shop though!!!

Cheapest I can find in shop is smyths toys for 159.99 for wii alone..

Many thanks!!!

cheers

Aj

5 Comments

Depending on haw bad the last few days have been (and round here they saying the shops are 30% down) there should be deals in all the stores on Boxing day, it'll be down to each store so down to leg work and trying to play one off against the other. . . .

Original Poster

:santa:

Hmm ..

Yep thats true but if anyone can give heads up that will be great!!!

cheers

Aj

£159.99 is a bit of a bargain,Best I can find is wii & wii Fit £234.89 at shopto.net, but probably better waiting till Jan \ Feb if you aren't in a rush.I am also looking for a good deal.

Makes you wonder if there will be loads on ebay, people got them for Christmas, but would sooner spend the money on something else.

Steve

Dixons have the Wii Fit + two silicone skins for £84.99 delivered at the moment, still £15 above RRP but cheaper than anywhere else I can find it in stock (and you do get two useless silicone skins thrown in).

Apart from that, shopto.net have the Wii console, Wii Sports + Wii Fit for £235 delivered which I think is pretty good.

Original Poster

Thanks for the Dixons link ..

Should have bought it on X Mas day 3-6 pm wghen everything was 10% off...

Hopefull should aim Ebay in new year!!!

cheers

Youngsyr;3864547

Dixons have the Wii Fit + two silicone skins for £84.99 delivered at the … Dixons have the Wii Fit + two silicone skins for £84.99 delivered at the moment, still £15 above RRP but cheaper than anywhere else I can find it in stock (and you do get two useless silicone skins thrown in).Apart from that, shopto.net have the Wii console, Wii Sports + Wii Fit for £235 delivered which I think is pretty good.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions