Expired

Wii + Wii Fit Bundle/Seperate deals

3 replies
Found 4th Dec 2009
I'm looking for a Wii for Christmas.

I'm tempted by the Woolies/HMV price at 149 but Also want Wii Fit Board and probably a second controller. (I'd also like Mario Kart but can wait for that to keep the price down!)

I can't find many different bundles online any suggestions for the best buys.

Also If I want a second controller will I also need to fork out for a Nunchuck and Wii Motion Plus (how many games actually need them)

3 Comments

i seen one in toysrus

£219

for wii, contoller, numchuck, and motion plus, wii fit and game, and sports resort.

do the black wii too.

had an email from very.co.uk this morning say from midnight friday they are selling black ones for £149 I'm sure there are some codes to be used on that too.
Don't buy Mario Kart.. It's so addictive, you wont get anything done!!:whistling:

Original Poster

landofdan;7102833

i seen one in toysrus£219for wii, contoller, numchuck, and motion plus, … i seen one in toysrus£219for wii, contoller, numchuck, and motion plus, wii fit and game, and sports resort.do the black wii too.

I saw that online but it was out of stock. Maybe I'll have a look over the weekend
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769492
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604815
    3. Add one, leave one game54415443
    4. word association Game74244917

See more discussions