EXPIRED

Wii with two controllers and wii sports at least?

Banned
Hi Folks,

Looking for a good deal on Wii with at least two controllers and Wii sports. Any additional games also welcome.

Seems that the base pack with Wii spors usually is £180 + £30 for additional controller = £210, any thing better than that?

Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

Have you tried the forum search?

If you put [COLOR="Red"]+Nintendo +Wii[/COLOR]

Into the search box at the top of the page, and then on the right hand side, narrow it to "Deals".

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;2525407

Have you tried the forum search?If you put [COLOR="Red"]+Nintendo … Have you tried the forum search?If you put [COLOR="Red"]+Nintendo +Wii[/COLOR]Into the search box at the top of the page, and then on the right hand side, narrow it to "Deals".

I know and I have.
I don't see anything special that matches my criteria, and most of the good deals are either specific to a store or expired.

Thanks anyway.

I am not sure what you mean? Deals will always be store specific.

You can turn off the Expired deals at the top of the page, so it should leave the current deals.

Do you want everything from the same store? I saw a remote for £22 straight away.

Original Poster Banned

Sorry, I should have mentioned branch (i.e. special promotion at an Argos branch somewhere), instead of store and yes, I'd rather have it all from the same shop, so that I don't end up spending too much on postage!
Thanks

maxpayne;2529061

Sorry, I should have mentioned branch (i.e. special promotion at an Argos … Sorry, I should have mentioned branch (i.e. special promotion at an Argos branch somewhere), instead of store and yes, I'd rather have it all from the same shop, so that I don't end up spending too much on postage!Thanks

You should be able to find free postage on most deals for Wii consoles/accessories.

The final price should be in the title in any case. Buying all you want from one retailer is rarely the cheapest.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;2529146

You should be able to find free postage on most deals for Wii … You should be able to find free postage on most deals for Wii consoles/accessories.The final price should be in the title in any case. Buying all you want from one retailer is rarely the cheapest.

Argh! And the you see the out of stock message :-\

Looks like I'm better off heading to the high streets, I'll pay more, but the goods will be there.

Thanks again for the help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?78
    2. Sky package66
    3. Amsterdam Booking.com advice22
    4. Should I Sky sports or not1311

See more discussions