Wil this run Star Wars battlefront ?

Found 10th Sep 2017
Bought this for my kids ready for xmas. I was told it's not a bad spec for the price (BNPL was the only option at the moment)
I'm not good with minimum specs etc.... will this play both the first and the upcoming second one albeit probably on min settings

computer

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

No link?

Original Poster

Click on computer at the bottom

bit late to be asking, as you've already bought it..

Original Poster

Not really, they'll be playing other games too. Wondered about starwars

Yes it will

I would of liked more ram for my tastes but overall nice spec for a decent price.
Search online for 'Can I run It' and Star Wars shows as supported by your machine, there's a few DLC packs but the new Star Wars has no minimum spec yet.

Original Poster

PKRichie1 h, 58 m ago

I would of liked more ram for my tastes but overall nice spec for a decent …I would of liked more ram for my tastes but overall nice spec for a decent price.Search online for 'Can I run It' and Star Wars shows as supported by your machine, there's a few DLC packs but the new Star Wars has no minimum spec yet.

Brill, thanks. It's got an 8gb stick and a spare slot so maybe once warranty expires I'll buy another 8gb

richje1002 h, 0 m ago

Brill, thanks. It's got an 8gb stick and a spare slot so maybe once …Brill, thanks. It's got an 8gb stick and a spare slot so maybe once warranty expires I'll buy another 8gb

I'd check with the warranty but you should be able to do basic upgrades.

Original Poster

kester7637 m ago

Thanks will do.

Original Poster

kester761 h, 34 m ago

Good shout, warranty allows installation of third party parts providing the originals are not damaged in the process.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants