Found 22nd Nov 2009
This is how it's supposed to be sung. It's a song with feeling, passion - not something a virgin would know about.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

My daughter loves this song sung by Natasha Bedingfield-- her era xx

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6970361

My daughter loves this song sung by Natasha Beddingfield-- her era xx

You can still buy Rolling Stones cds on t'internet. Tell her to listen to them instead of insipid pop rubbish:thumbsup:

Songs can be sung in anyway you want them to be... Have a look at Radio 1's live lounge. You cant complain.

Original Poster Banned

Bigpoppaad;6970386

Songs can be sung in anyway you want them to be... Have a look at Radio … Songs can be sung in anyway you want them to be... Have a look at Radio 1's live lounge. You cant complain.

I agree that songs don't have to be sung well, but I prefer music that is.

On an artistic level, I don't quite know what relationship a 50 year-old virgin who seems fairly sheltered life has to this song.

I'm sure some will 'admire' her or some such, but it's utterly worthless.

FilthAndFurry;6970385

You can still buy Rolling Stones cds on t'internet. Tell her to listen to … You can still buy Rolling Stones cds on t'internet. Tell her to listen to them instead of insipid pop rubbish:thumbsup:

lol, she went from Pop to Punk to thrash metal... I just wait for it all to be over

OH likes the Chris Cornell version.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57598
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions