Groups

Wilexfox Swift 2 Plus on Android N

How are people finding this phone since the update? Tempted to buy it now. Is it completely stock Android or modified still?

Is the bottom strip of the phone still occupied by the Wileyfox logo?

Thanks

4 Comments

I have the non+ swift 2, but assume it's much the same.

Fine since the update. Seems to handle power a little better (lasted longer). I've not compared it to stock android N, but seems pretty light.

Yes the logos there, but it acts as the app drawer button, so it's not dead space.

Original Poster

Evilmonkey

I have the non+ swift 2, but assume it's much the same.Fine since the … I have the non+ swift 2, but assume it's much the same.Fine since the update. Seems to handle power a little better (lasted longer). I've not compared it to stock android N, but seems pretty light.Yes the logos there, but it acts as the app drawer button, so it's not dead space.

​You had any issues with the phone at all?

superfreddy

​You had any issues with the phone at all?

None.

I like it, the android pay is surprisingly handy / usable, does everything I need.

I much prefer the Google now launcher to foxhole. I'd like the option of the stock dialler instead of being forced to use trucaller. Battery life massively improved.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767401
      2. word association Game74044553
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047163

See more discussions