Groups

wileyfox swift 2 update wont progress

I bought a wileyfox swift 2 on sunday downloaded the update but it wont run keeps asking me to update then stopping.

Is this cos of the cymod thing going bust ?

I had a swift before for about a week before it crashed but this seems to have more positive reviews.

Bought from amazon so i can still return.

6 Comments

Yeah haven't they re branded to something else now cyanogenmod ?
    I know they stopped updating things for my phone but wasn't sure if it was because mine was old.
    try downloading it manually and flashing it

Original Poster

i just saw a item on currys ebay for a huawei y compact 2 so im just gonna swap to this and return to amazon

kpearsoncj

i just saw a item on currys ebay for a huawei y compact 2 so im just … i just saw a item on currys ebay for a huawei y compact 2 so im just gonna swap to this and return to amazon

​how much is that?
    should have a look at Huawei P9 or P9 lite

Original Poster

it was £85. yeah i thought about those but cant afford the extra £50 wanted to get an android box for my football lol - and i find them a little 2 big they hurt my hands after long usage.

kpearsoncj

it was £85. yeah i thought about those but cant afford the extra £50 w … it was £85. yeah i thought about those but cant afford the extra £50 wanted to get an android box for my football lol - and i find them a little 2 big they hurt my hands after long usage.

Just a note on the Huawei Y6 II Compact - I wasn't impressed with it. The screen is very dull (poor auto and peak brightness, poor contrast) and has no oleophobic coating at all, which means fingerprints quickly cover the glass. It can make it a pain to use outdoors or in bright light.

Original Poster

chancooluk

Just a note on the Huawei Y6 II Compact - I wasn't impressed with it. The … Just a note on the Huawei Y6 II Compact - I wasn't impressed with it. The screen is very dull (poor auto and peak brightness, poor contrast) and has no oleophobic coating at all, which means fingerprints quickly cover the glass. It can make it a pain to use outdoors or in bright light.

ok thanks i have bought a screen protector for it and case so should be fine. tbh i only use a phone for a bit of spotify and my son games on it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"22
      2. I want some backless loafers for men11
      3. I am looking Ryman online discount code33
      4. Electricity69

See more discussions